Monday, March 24, 2008

Spring is Here and I'm Hauling a Spare Tire!


Big Easter weekend for you I hope....How about those Mountaineers...wow, a win over Duke. And the Lady 'eers won their NCAA opener as well over New Mexico. March Madness reigns.
Don't forget to listen this week to win tickets to see America in Morgantown on March 31st.
And we'll have your free tickets to see Dave Mason at the Metropolitian Theatre in Morgantown on April 2nd!!

Last year about this time I had surgery on my back(years of torture to it on the ski slopes and mountain biking had caused it to become somewhat arthritic.) After a three disc replacement I have gained about 30 pounds. Enough is enough!! Last week I began taking ULTRA 90. I had some radio friends in Charlotte who use it and knew they were having success with the product. Already, I feel like I've got more energy and I've dropped about 2 and a half pounds in a week. I'm looking to get my weight back to about 180 or less. Currently I'm at 237 and 1/2. I started a week ago at 240...so I'm stoked about getting this whole spare tire off of me.
You can try ULTRA 90 for yourself by surfing over to: www.888ultra90.com
or calling Marilyn and the girls at 1-888-858-7290!!

No comments: